EXPERIENCE HERITAGE BUILDING
Heritage Construction Skills Short Placements
- Are you interested in working on some of Wales most iconic historic buildings?
- Are you struggling to develop your masonry and carpentry skills and would value an opportunity to work alongside skilled masons and carpenters?
- Would you like to qualify in a short heritage course: the Level 3 award in the Repair and Maintenance of Traditional Pre-1919 Buildings
We are currently recruiting 8 people from Communities First Areas in Wales; from socially disadvantaged groups; or groups that are under-represented in the construction sector (eg women).
Get in touch if you have:
- a passion for old buildings
- undergone a college construction course OR have at least 2 years experience in construction
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: THURSDAY 7th JANUARY 2016
For an informal discussion please contact: Canolfan Tywi Centre – 01558 824271 email@example.com
Or download an application pack: Trainee Specification; Application Form; Guidance Notes;