Welcome to our on-line learing page!
Thanks to the Heritage Construction in Wales project that was funded by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) we can offer you these fantastic learning resources for free.
Each unit offers an introductory level of information and will hopefully inspire you to further your learning and skills in this area.
The three modules available are:
- Conserving old buildings- the rationale
- Materials and Methods for conserving old buildings
- Energy saving and retrofit in traditional buildings
Whether you are a construction apprentice, a construction professional new to the heritage field or an owner or custodian of a traditional building, you will discover useful knowledge in these units.
If you are tempted to further develop your learning, why not enrol on an accredited course such as:
- Level 3 Award in Repair and Maintenance or Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Level 3 Award in Energy Efficiency Retrofit of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- NVQ3 Diploma in Heritage Construction Skills
If you would like to watch our short films that have been produced through the project- follow these links:
Churches for everyone- Dr Susan O'Connor
Friends of Friendless Churches- Rachel Morley